ALFA REALTEK RTL8187 WIRELESS DRIVER

Basically, I need to be able to mount my actual network antenna somewhat farther away from my computer than Alfa's included hardware will allow. Updates automatically with Windows Update. Login or create an account to post a review. Was this review helpful? I'm on Windows 7 Home Premium, all maintenance up to date. After research on CNET and download from latest update software and instal it, the hardware came back to "live".
Uploader: Kajizil
Date Added: 5 November 2007
File Size: 22.86 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 51131
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





It's right there in the title. Overview User Reviews Specs.

Once reported, our staff will be notified and the comment will be reviewed. I need an extension cable to go from my antenna hardware to my network adapter hardware. Results 1—9 of 9 1. Pros Have never experienced any problems.

Realtek RTL Computers/Tablets & Networking | eBay

It is as simple as that to install a Windows driver! Your message has been reported and will be reviewed by our staff. I'm on Windows 7 Home Premium, all maintenance up to date. By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms rtl8817 serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

I totally missed it.

Pros it works very well for my laptop Cons no problem encountered Summary the distance connection is effective Reply to this review Read reply 1 Was this review helpful? After research on CNET and download from latest update software and instal it, the hardware came back to "live".

Realtek driver for RTL8187 and Windows XP 32bit

Downloaded Realtek zipped file, installed, rebooted; still could not get my Toshiba laptop to work. You are logged in as.

Now the computer reconizes it and it seams to work properly again. This ttl8187 work with windows ME ,after downloading and opening it asks for a more upto date version of windows,so dont bother if you have ME. Summary Satisfactory performance Reply to this review Was this review helpful?

There are 2 cables you can "extend".

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. The archive contains version 6. I've even seen N and F-Type connectors on wireelss devices.

Cons I did have made several tries until the software and hardware works properly. The driver file here is not most recent. It finally recognized my wireless device after using this driver. What kind of cable am I looking for?

Realtek RTL8187

Sort Date Most helpful Positive rating Negative rating. Super User works best with JavaScript enabled. They're all pretty standard. Not sure what my problem was, but this did not resolve problem. Email Required, but never shown.

Realtek wireless drivers for RTL and Windows XP 32bit

Reply to this review Read reply 1 Was this review helpful? So thanks to CNET. And several tries to re-instal the hardware and coresponding software did not work at all. Get the perfect match for your realfek More than 5 million happy users.

Comments

Popular Posts